In this video Q discuss the importance of streaming your defense in fantasy football. He breaks down the advantages and how it can help you win a championship. He uses stats and provides analysis to show drafting a defense earlier in the draft and sticking with them will probably hurt your fantasy football team in the long run.
Don’t miss debates and discussions on these players and more! Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty teams for 2019 with insights you can only get on Time Skew — Fantasy Football Podcast for January 10th, 2020.
Why you Should Stream your DST in Fantasy FootballTweet
- 49ers Advance to the Super Bowl: "Feels Great, Baby"
- Why the Steelers need a Healthy James Conner & what to do with him in 2020
- FACTS of the 2019 Fantasy Football Running Backs 13-24 + Championship Reactions!
- What to do about the Eagles neglected Cornerback position?
- How can the 49ers Become NFC Champions?
Host/founder of the Time Skew podcast. I am dedicated to helping you get better at fantasy football and dominate your league!