In this video Q discuss the importance of streaming your defense in fantasy football. He breaks down the advantages and how it can help you win a championship. He uses stats and provides analysis to show drafting a defense earlier in the draft and sticking with them will probably hurt your fantasy football team in the long run.
Don’t miss debates and discussions on these players and more! Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty teams for 2019 with insights you can only get on Time Skew — Fantasy Football Podcast for January 10th, 2020.
Why you Should Stream your DST in Fantasy FootballTweet
- Miami Dolphins schedule predictions: part two
- AFC West Fantasy Football Breakdown 2020
- Fantasy Football Profile: Tyrod Taylor
- Curtis Samuel Season preview: breakout year in 2020?
- NFC South Fantasy Football Breakdown 2020
Host/founder of the Time Skew podcast. I am dedicated to helping you get better at fantasy football and dominate your league!