CMC has to be the number one overall pick in 2020, right?! On today’s episode Pride and Q go over some of the latest news and notes, highlighting all the key hiring’s and firing’s. We then get back into our FACTS series, where we go through quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers, and tight ends and give the FACTS on their season and what their season actually looked like not just the end result showing where they finished. Today Pride and Q discuss the FACTS for running backs starting with the running back ones for the 2019 fantasy football season. We discuss is CMC should be the number one overall pick next year, will the top 5 backs from 2019 return on investment in 2020? Who from the top 10 makes the jump to the top 10?
- 49ers Advance to the Super Bowl: "Feels Great, Baby"
- Why the Steelers need a Healthy James Conner & what to do with him in 2020
- FACTS of the 2019 Fantasy Football Running Backs 13-24 + Championship Reactions!
- What to do about the Eagles neglected Cornerback position?
- How can the 49ers Become NFC Champions?
Host/founder of the Time Skew podcast. I am dedicated to helping you get better at fantasy football and dominate your league!