The Cleveland Browns wasted no time to begin this offseason, with their first move to bring in former Falcons tight end Austin Hooper. The 25-year-old is reported to be the new highest paid Tight End in NFL History.
Hooper had a career year in 2019, catching 75 passes for 787 yards and 6 touchdowns.
New Browns coach Kevin Stefanski primarily used two Tight End sets and pairing Hooper with David Njoki will give Stefanski the weapons he would require to work with that set. Some fans are ecstatic about the move, hoping it will provide Baker another weapon that he could utilize. Others have some questions, such as where Njoku fits into all of this, will he be staying to compliment Stefanskis two tight end set, or will he be trade bait later in the offseason, for someone like Trent Williams.
The Browns came out of the gates running, and you can expect to see similar aggression throughout the offseason.
Austin Hooper Signs with ClevelandTweet
- Dynasty storylines to watch: the Jags, the Jets and the QB1We’re all carefully watching the off season to help us construct rosters and gauge rookie value.How does the NFL draft affect these values? Lets find out…
- Breakout WR’s – The Sophomore surgeEveryone is looking for the next breakout star to win their league. In this article, we’re going to look at the sophomore breakout candidates from an exceptional 2020 class that could grab you a fantasy championship.
- Three WR trade targets for this offseasonDynasty trade targets are flooding the Twitter sphere and as we creep toward the NFL Draft, the market opens up. What WR’s are potential targets for your team?
- Can David Montgomery be trusted in 2021?A stretch of amazing games at the end of the season helped David Montgomery end the year as RB4. Will his production continue next year?
- FACTS of the 2020 Fantasy Football Tight EndsLooking for fantasy football cheat code? We found it, read it here! FACTS! In today’s…