The Cleveland Browns wasted no time to begin this offseason, with their first move to bring in former Falcons tight end Austin Hooper. The 25-year-old is reported to be the new highest paid Tight End in NFL History.
Hooper had a career year in 2019, catching 75 passes for 787 yards and 6 touchdowns.
New Browns coach Kevin Stefanski primarily used two Tight End sets and pairing Hooper with David Njoki will give Stefanski the weapons he would require to work with that set. Some fans are ecstatic about the move, hoping it will provide Baker another weapon that he could utilize. Others have some questions, such as where Njoku fits into all of this, will he be staying to compliment Stefanskis two tight end set, or will he be trade bait later in the offseason, for someone like Trent Williams.
The Browns came out of the gates running, and you can expect to see similar aggression throughout the offseason.
Austin Hooper Signs with ClevelandTweet
- Miami Dolphins week two recap and look aheadWith week two in the books, the Miami Dolphins are 0-2. For most teams in the league, this is a borderline catastrophe. From the point of view of some Dolphins … Continue Reading Miami Dolphins week two recap and look ahead
- Week 2 analysis: Dobbins could be starter sooner than laterYou might have missed it on Sunday, but Baltimore Ravens rookie J.K. Dobbins looks primed to be the starting running back in the near future…
- 2020 Fantasy Football Week 3: Waiver Wire Adds/DropsWeek 2 of the 2020 NFL season was the worst in terms of injuries in recent memory. There will be a feeding frenzy on the week 3 waiver wire.
- Week 2 Recap, Waiver Wire Adds + Injury AdviceIn today’s episode, our analysts get you ready for week 3 of the fantasy football season with some news and notes updates and injury updates. Our…
- Steelers week two review: how to make the simple look difficultDenver Broncos 21 – 26 Pittsburgh Steelers Week two has hit and man, did it hit hard. Injuries to key stars on offense and defense littered an otherwise entertaining slate … Continue Reading Steelers week two review: how to make the simple look difficult