The Cleveland Browns placed a 2nd Round Tender on Kareem Hunt to keep him in Cleveland. Hunt has had 179 Rushing yards and 285 Receiving yards in 8 games with Cleveland last season, as well as leading the league in rushing in his rookie campaign with the Kansas City Chiefs.
What the Tender means for Cleveland is Kareem Hunt can negotiate with other teams, however any offer that another team makes Cleveland can match, and if Hunt decides to go to the other team, Cleveland will receive a 2nd round Pick from that team.
It’s clear Cleveland wants Hunt to stay, and Hunt the Ohio native, has plenty of reasons to stay with the team.
Browns Place 2nd-Round Tender on Kareem HuntTweet
- Derrick Henry Signs $10.2M Franchise TenderDerrick Henry has decided to take the safe route, opposed to taking all that he could get from the Tennessee Titans. Henry, who would ideally love to sign a long term deal with the Titans..
- Las Vegas Raiders Free Agency RecapWith the bulk of free agency ending and the draft quickly approaching, it is time for fans to see if the newest additions to their team was worth the money that was spent.
- Titans Resign Kamalei CorreaThe Tennessee Titans are bringing back OLB, Kamalei Correa. The 25 year old is coming off his best season yet. His contract is for one-year, and is expected to be for 3.5 million. He made vast improvements last season, and he came on strong late in the year, when it mattered the most. But, he really proved his worth in the playoffs.
- Fantasy Football Rookie Review: Wide Receivers and Tight EndsRookies! On today’s show Pride and Q get right into the rookie review! In this episode, they go through the rookie wide receivers and tight ends and analyze their first fantasy football season. They will look at their game logs, their consistency charts, their production around the goal line and more!
- Tom Brady to Remain TB12 in TampaTom Brady and Chris Godwin should have fantastic chemistry both on & off the field. Who will wear the number 12?