The Cleveland Browns placed a 2nd Round Tender on Kareem Hunt to keep him in Cleveland. Hunt has had 179 Rushing yards and 285 Receiving yards in 8 games with Cleveland last season, as well as leading the league in rushing in his rookie campaign with the Kansas City Chiefs.
What the Tender means for Cleveland is Kareem Hunt can negotiate with other teams, however any offer that another team makes Cleveland can match, and if Hunt decides to go to the other team, Cleveland will receive a 2nd round Pick from that team.
It’s clear Cleveland wants Hunt to stay, and Hunt the Ohio native, has plenty of reasons to stay with the team.
Browns Place 2nd-Round Tender on Kareem HuntTweet
- Cowboys’ Week One loss plagued by familiar frustrationsThe Cowboys’ Week One game was highly anticipated. With a new coaching staff in place, it seemed to most fans that 2020 would at the very least usher in some … Continue Reading Cowboys’ Week One loss plagued by familiar frustrations
- The five best bets for week two of the NFL seasonSimilarly, the Vikings are going up against a lackluster looking Colts team, and should bounce back with Sunday at noon Kirk Cousins handling the reigns.
- Week 2 Start/Sit, TNF Reactions + Injury ConcernsIn this episode, our analysts make their calls on who to start and who to sit for week 2 of the 2020 fantasy football season. They finish the matchup…
- Las Vegas Raiders win in Charlotte and Saints previewThe Raiders start their inaugural season in Las Vegas with a win in Charlotte against the Carolina Panthers. A closely fought contest, with high power offenses, produced an exciting game … Continue Reading Las Vegas Raiders win in Charlotte and Saints preview
- How the other Arizona Cardinals WR’s did in week 1There have been plenty of national headlines about the Arizona Cardinals newest WR DeAndre Hopkins debut. His 14 receptions for 151 yards were a welcomed sight