According to Tampa Bay Buccaneers WDAE Radio Host Tom Krasniqi, the greatest football player of all time is planning on taking his talents to Tampa Bay. That is right, Tom Brady is expected to head to the NFC South.
This is groundbreaking on so many levels, however, nothing is “agreed upon.” Signs point to it happening, but never say never. Players such as Anthony Barr to the Jets last season have backed out and went elsewhere. Players like Brett Favre have left Tampa at the alter.
A lot can happen in 24 hours, so now we just play the waiting game. Reports are it would be for around 30 million per year.
Also keep in mind – Buccaneers GM Jason Licht was the New England Patriots lead draft scout when they drafted Brady. Hmmmmmm.
2020 has been crazy for an insane amount of reasons in the football world and the real world. Through the coming hours, America will be on “Brady Watch”. And that watch very well could lead him to end up in Red and Pewter. Things are getting hot and heavy in Tampa.
Tom Brady to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is ImminentTweet
- Dynasty storylines to watch: the Jags, the Jets and the QB1We’re all carefully watching the off season to help us construct rosters and gauge rookie value.How does the NFL draft affect these values? Lets find out…
- Breakout WR’s – The Sophomore surgeEveryone is looking for the next breakout star to win their league. In this article, we’re going to look at the sophomore breakout candidates from an exceptional 2020 class that could grab you a fantasy championship.
- Three WR trade targets for this offseasonDynasty trade targets are flooding the Twitter sphere and as we creep toward the NFL Draft, the market opens up. What WR’s are potential targets for your team?
- Can David Montgomery be trusted in 2021?A stretch of amazing games at the end of the season helped David Montgomery end the year as RB4. Will his production continue next year?
- FACTS of the 2020 Fantasy Football Tight EndsLooking for fantasy football cheat code? We found it, read it here! FACTS! In today’s…