According to Tampa Bay Buccaneers WDAE Radio Host Tom Krasniqi, the greatest football player of all time is planning on taking his talents to Tampa Bay. That is right, Tom Brady is expected to head to the NFC South.
This is groundbreaking on so many levels, however, nothing is “agreed upon.” Signs point to it happening, but never say never. Players such as Anthony Barr to the Jets last season have backed out and went elsewhere. Players like Brett Favre have left Tampa at the alter.
A lot can happen in 24 hours, so now we just play the waiting game. Reports are it would be for around 30 million per year.
Also keep in mind – Buccaneers GM Jason Licht was the New England Patriots lead draft scout when they drafted Brady. Hmmmmmm.
2020 has been crazy for an insane amount of reasons in the football world and the real world. Through the coming hours, America will be on “Brady Watch”. And that watch very well could lead him to end up in Red and Pewter. Things are getting hot and heavy in Tampa.
Tom Brady to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers is ImminentTweet
- Amari Cooper: whose fault is it anyway?If you owned Amari Cooper last year, odds are you felt the same way about him as many Cowboys fans did about their 2019 season…
- A deep dive into the Raiders’ tight end positionThe Raiders tight end position has been one of the strongest positions on their depth chart for a few years. After Jared Cook left the team during free agency in … Continue Reading A deep dive into the Raiders’ tight end position
- 2020 Fantasy Football: Should you draft the Patriots defense?The New England Patriots defense was a game-changer in fantasy football for 2020. Their performance was one we have not seen in a long time. Can they do…
- 2020 Denver Broncos post-season awards predictionsAs the insufferable wait for the season continues to limp on, it is time for my awards predictions for the Denver Broncos in the 2020 season. We will be predicting … Continue Reading 2020 Denver Broncos post-season awards predictions
- 2020 Fantasy Football player profile: D.J. MooreWhat was the 2019 fantasy season like for D.J. Moore? In 2019, D.J. Moore was a middle to late-round pick in most fantasy football drafts. Despite playing his rookie season … Continue Reading 2020 Fantasy Football player profile: D.J. Moore
Hi All - welcome to a little bit about me. I have been a sports freak for over 24 years, a Buccaneer fanatic for over 21 years, A fantasy football legend, among a bunch of other sports nerd things. I write for Time Skew Sports. Give us a follow on twitter @TimeSkewPod