The Cleveland Browns signed former first round draft pick of the Oakland raiders, safety Karl Joseph.
The 26-year-old out of West Virginia, earned the nickname “Hitman” after his consistent hard hits against opponents, Karl Joseph is a very hard hitter. Last year with the Oakland Raiders, Joseph had 49 total tackles, and 1 interception.
Joseph will join a depleted Browns Safety core, with the only other Safety being 2nd-year-player Sheldrick Redwine, who was drafted in the 4th round, at 119 overall.
The Browns will likely continue to explore defensive options this offseason, including another Safety, Linebacker, and lastly corner.
Browns Sign Safety Karl Joseph to a One Year DealTweet
- 2020 Fantasy Football: Week 7 Waiver Wire & Weekly RecapIn today’s episode, our analysts get you ready for week 7 of the fantasy football season with some news and notes updates and injury updates.
- Cardinals – Cowboys week six PreviewThe Arizona Cardinals got back on track against the Jets last week, and now Kyler Murray leads his team to his home state with a matchup
- What could we learn about the Dallas Cowboys in week six?The Dallas Cowboys’ championship prospects look bleak after Dak Prescott’s devastating injury in Week 5. Regardless, the season marches on, and they’ll have to regroup…
- The five best bets for week six of the NFL seasonThe Packers do have an outside chance at losing to the Bucs, but I feel strongly that the Packers pull out the win. Great odds here in a risky seven leg parlay.
- Carolina Panthers key players for week sixThe Carolina Panthers will face off against the Chicago Bears in week six. The Panthers are coming off of divisional win against the Atlanta Falcons…