The Cleveland Browns signed former first round draft pick of the Oakland raiders, safety Karl Joseph.
The 26-year-old out of West Virginia, earned the nickname “Hitman” after his consistent hard hits against opponents, Karl Joseph is a very hard hitter. Last year with the Oakland Raiders, Joseph had 49 total tackles, and 1 interception.
Joseph will join a depleted Browns Safety core, with the only other Safety being 2nd-year-player Sheldrick Redwine, who was drafted in the 4th round, at 119 overall.
The Browns will likely continue to explore defensive options this offseason, including another Safety, Linebacker, and lastly corner.
Browns Sign Safety Karl Joseph to a One Year DealTweet
- Dynasty series: off-season storylines to watchIt’s a brand new year! And yet it still feels very much the same…so let’s look forward to the 2021 dynasty season. If you’re a dynasty fantasy football player, the … Continue Reading Dynasty series: off-season storylines to watch
- Fantasy Football – Dynasty sells in the 2021 offseasonSelling a player at the peak of their value is the most important strategy to implement if you can get it done at the right time. It’s key to remember that you’re better to sell one or two years early than wait until it’s too late.
- 2020 Fantasy Football: Week 17 WR & TE Start/Sit DecisionsToday we start week 17 of the 2020 fantasy football season off with our start/sit analysis on the WR and TE positions. Today we will go into the news and notes and give analysis on the biggest storylines of week 17…
- 2020 Fantasy Football: Week 17 QB & RB Start/Sit DecisionsToday we start week 17 of the 2020 fantasy football season off with our start/sit analysis on the QB and RB positions. Today we will go into the news and notes and give analysis on the biggest storylines of week 17.
- 2020 Fantasy Football: Week 16 Waiver Wire & Weekly RecapIn today’s episode, our analysts get you ready for week 16 of the fantasy football season with some news and notes updates and injury updates…