The Cleveland Browns signed former first round draft pick of the Oakland raiders, safety Karl Joseph.
The 26-year-old out of West Virginia, earned the nickname “Hitman” after his consistent hard hits against opponents, Karl Joseph is a very hard hitter. Last year with the Oakland Raiders, Joseph had 49 total tackles, and 1 interception.
Joseph will join a depleted Browns Safety core, with the only other Safety being 2nd-year-player Sheldrick Redwine, who was drafted in the 4th round, at 119 overall.
The Browns will likely continue to explore defensive options this offseason, including another Safety, Linebacker, and lastly corner.
Browns Sign Safety Karl Joseph to a One Year DealTweet
- Derrick Henry Signs $10.2M Franchise TenderDerrick Henry has decided to take the safe route, opposed to taking all that he could get from the Tennessee Titans. Henry, who would ideally love to sign a long term deal with the Titans..
- Las Vegas Raiders Free Agency RecapWith the bulk of free agency ending and the draft quickly approaching, it is time for fans to see if the newest additions to their team was worth the money that was spent.
- Titans Resign Kamalei CorreaThe Tennessee Titans are bringing back OLB, Kamalei Correa. The 25 year old is coming off his best season yet. His contract is for one-year, and is expected to be for 3.5 million. He made vast improvements last season, and he came on strong late in the year, when it mattered the most. But, he really proved his worth in the playoffs.
- Fantasy Football Rookie Review: Wide Receivers and Tight EndsRookies! On today’s show Pride and Q get right into the rookie review! In this episode, they go through the rookie wide receivers and tight ends and analyze their first fantasy football season. They will look at their game logs, their consistency charts, their production around the goal line and more!
- Tom Brady to Remain TB12 in TampaTom Brady and Chris Godwin should have fantastic chemistry both on & off the field. Who will wear the number 12?