The Cleveland Browns signed former first round draft pick of the Oakland raiders, safety Karl Joseph.
The 26-year-old out of West Virginia, earned the nickname “Hitman” after his consistent hard hits against opponents, Karl Joseph is a very hard hitter. Last year with the Oakland Raiders, Joseph had 49 total tackles, and 1 interception.
Joseph will join a depleted Browns Safety core, with the only other Safety being 2nd-year-player Sheldrick Redwine, who was drafted in the 4th round, at 119 overall.
The Browns will likely continue to explore defensive options this offseason, including another Safety, Linebacker, and lastly corner.
Browns Sign Safety Karl Joseph to a One Year DealTweet
- NFC South Fantasy Football Breakdown 2020NFC South! In today’s episode Mike, Pride, and Q tackle the fantasy football side of the NFC South for 2020. In this episode, we breakdown each team in…
- Cardinals Fantasy Projection: Kyler MurrayWhere does Kyler Murray rank for 2020 fantasy projection? Look no further. The answer might be a bit shocking! Kyler Murray might be the next best thing.
- AFC South Fantasy Football Breakdown 2020AFC South! In today’s episode Mike, Pride, and Q tackle the fantasy football side of the AFC South for 2020. In this episode, we breakdown each team in…
- Fantasy football 2020: AFC North series IIIWe’re back, just like I said we would be! Last time we spoke, we took an in depth look at the rise of Miles Boykin, and why he is the … Continue Reading Fantasy football 2020: AFC North series III
- The Las Vegas Raiders toughest games in 2020It seems that every year, the Raiders struggle in the games that would potentially catapult them into the playoffs. The way this season is heading, it will be exceptionally hard … Continue Reading The Las Vegas Raiders toughest games in 2020