Mock draft season! With most of the big names signed so far in free agency, we have decided to do another dynasty startup mock draft! In today’s episode Pride and Q are joined by Miles Peacock again as well as two other writers in this mock draft. They draft through 14 rounds and give analysis on every pick and explain their differing draft strategies when at different draft positions! They also at the beginning of the show discuss the impacts of Robby Anderson and Breshad Perriman signing with new teams!
Don’t miss debates and discussions on these players and more! Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty teams for 2019 with insights you can only get on Time Skew — Fantasy Football Podcast for March 26th, 2020.
Purchase your Skew Draft Kit!
Check out today’s sponsors:
Connect with the show!
Post Free Agency Dynasty Startup Mock Draft + Impacts of Anderson & Perriman SigningsTweet
- Dynasty series: off-season storylines to watchIt’s a brand new year! And yet it still feels very much the same…so let’s look forward to the 2021 dynasty season. If you’re a dynasty fantasy football player, the … Continue Reading Dynasty series: off-season storylines to watch
- Fantasy Football – Dynasty sells in the 2021 offseasonSelling a player at the peak of their value is the most important strategy to implement if you can get it done at the right time. It’s key to remember that you’re better to sell one or two years early than wait until it’s too late.
- 2020 Fantasy Football: Week 17 WR & TE Start/Sit DecisionsToday we start week 17 of the 2020 fantasy football season off with our start/sit analysis on the WR and TE positions. Today we will go into the news and notes and give analysis on the biggest storylines of week 17…
- 2020 Fantasy Football: Week 17 QB & RB Start/Sit DecisionsToday we start week 17 of the 2020 fantasy football season off with our start/sit analysis on the QB and RB positions. Today we will go into the news and notes and give analysis on the biggest storylines of week 17.
- 2020 Fantasy Football: Week 16 Waiver Wire & Weekly RecapIn today’s episode, our analysts get you ready for week 16 of the fantasy football season with some news and notes updates and injury updates…
Host/founder of the Time Skew podcast. I am dedicated to helping you get better at fantasy football and dominate your league!