In this interview, we sit down with NFL Draft prospect Ben DiNucci. We discuss a variety of topics and pick his brain about football. In this interview, we will talk about Ben’s passion for the game, his college career and how playing Division One football at two schools has made him a better quarterback, why he should be drafted, who he compares to in the NFL, his abilities as a player, and so much more! Could this be the next late-round steal at the QB position? We think so!
Don’t miss debates and discussions on these players and more! Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty teams for 2019 with insights you can only get on Time Skew — Fantasy Football Podcast for April 15th, 2020.
- Las Vegas Raiders win in Charlotte and Saints preview
- How the other Arizona Cardinals WR’s did in week 1
- Denver Broncos vs. Tennessee Titans – Week one’s best performers
- Despite great start, Ravens still have plenty of room for improvement
- Week 2 Starts of the Week, Michael Thomas Injury + TNF Preview
Host/founder of the Time Skew podcast. I am dedicated to helping you get better at fantasy football and dominate your league!