In this interview, we sit down with NFL Draft prospect Donovan Isom. We discuss a variety of topics and pick his brain about football. In this interview, we will talk about Donovan’s passion for the game, his college career and how he became a better quarterback throughout his journey, why he should be drafted, who he compares to in the NFL, his abilities as a player, and so much more! We could be looking at the better, stronger, and younger Cam Newton with this prospect!
Don’t miss debates and discussions on these players and more! Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty teams for 2019 with insights you can only get on Time Skew — Fantasy Football Podcast for April 15th, 2020.
- Las Vegas Raiders win in Charlotte and Saints preview
- How the other Arizona Cardinals WR’s did in week 1
- Denver Broncos vs. Tennessee Titans – Week one’s best performers
- Despite great start, Ravens still have plenty of room for improvement
- Week 2 Starts of the Week, Michael Thomas Injury + TNF Preview
Host/founder of the Time Skew podcast. I am dedicated to helping you get better at fantasy football and dominate your league!